Monday, March 10, 2014

Becoming the Bull Follow Up

It has been a full 2 weeks and the milk thing is absolutely working! I'm up 5 pounds since last week, lost 1% body fat and have been consistently setting personal bests every max day. The gains are slow, but steady. 

It has always been hard for me to put on weight and right now I am eager to say that this milk intake is turning out to be a great, natural way to bulk up. I talked to my Herbalife health coach, Kiki about my goals in terms of putting on weight (and then cutting). We did a quick body scan and it calculated that my average daily calorie consumption is about 3500 while my base metabolic rate was 1700 (meaning doing nothing, I burn 1700 calories). She observed that I am no where near the amount of protein and calories I should be consuming. I should be eating around 200g of protein and around 5000-6000 calories. Crazy!

My goal is to gain another 10 pounds in the next 2-3 weeks, putting me around 155/160. From there, I will drastically change the tempo of my work outs, change my diet by reducing carbs and easing off the milk to try to cut down to 145 for summer time ;) 

Currently 144.7 and still going. 


1 comment: